- Explore London’s filming sites during this live, virtual tour
- A must-do for movie fans of all ages
- Choose from morning or afternoon times to suit your schedule
- See some of London's top sights on screen, such as St. Paul's Cathedral and London Bridge
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then set off on your journey around town, enjoying Harry Potter trivia quizzes from your guide along the way to earn points for your house. With an animated scoreboard, video clips of movie scenes, costume pieces, and reenactments, this is an interactive experience that allows you to live out your Harry Potter dreams in London. You also have the chance to use your spell knowledge to outwit members of other houses.
During your walking tour, pass by filming locations such as the entrance to Diagon Alley, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, and the bridge that was destroyed in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.' Walk along Charing Cross Road to follow in the footsteps of Deatheaters, visit the inspiration for Knocturn Alley, and see the location of the Ministry of Magic. Walk through Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square, past St. Paul's Cathedral, and along the Thames, and see the Borough Market and London Bridge. Your tour ends at Platform 9 3/4, where you find out the final score of each house.
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair users - be aware there are stairs on the tour.
- The tour lasts 2 hours and is 2km (1.2mi) in length. The pace is very easy however, and there aren't many hills
- This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Its probably a good tour for kids though and its cheap." See review