- Glide past premier sights such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in a modern RIB
- Listen to your guide’s entertaining commentary and iconic British songs as you cruise
- Choose the departure time most suited to your schedule
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience
Departure & Return
The Pier is located directly underneath the London Eye, the ‘Boat ticket sales and entrance’ is on the right hand-side. Please do not queue at the ticket office as you have already pre-booked tickets, head straight down onto the floating pontoon towards Boarding Gate One.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Feel your excitement heighten as the boat’s engine roars into life and propels you toward iconic London landmarks like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Gaze at the sharp spire of the Shard as you reach speeds of up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour.
Listen to fascinating commentary during slower periods of sailing and glide under the monumental Tower Bridge as your skipper yanks back the throttle and accelerates to high-velocity speeds. Gasp as your skipper performs break-neck turns and wave jumps, and then catch your breath during a brief interlude at Canary Wharf.
Enjoy a leisurely cruise back to the boat’s original departure point and capture photographs of legendary sites during the return sail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 6 months
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rockets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by High-Speed Thames River RIB Cruise in London.