- Discover two of London’s essential landmarks in a single tour
- Skip-the-line access lets you beat the crowds at Westminster Abbey
- See the rooms of the Palace of Westminster, including Westminster Hall, House of Commons, and House of Lords
- Included audio headsets ensure you don’t miss a word of the tour
Departure & Return
This tour meets at the "Winston Churchill" statue. There are 12 statues within Parliament Square. This is the largest and is located on the northeast corner of the square closest to Big Ben. 'CHURCHILL' is written on the stone base of the statue. The closest underground station is Westminster.
Inside Houses of Parliament.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "For an in depth look into the "behind the scenes" of British politics past and present, this tour manages to provide a wealth of information." See review