4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grand architecture, hilly parkland and narrow streets lined with quirky pubs and cafes are just some of the sights you can expect to see on this independent sightseeing tour of Greenwich. Spend a morning exploring the royal borough — one of only three in London — at your own pace. Simply select the attractions you want to visit. From the ‘Cutty Sark’ tea-clipper ship to the Royal Observatory, and then let your private driver arrange your itinerary for you.
- 4-hour independent sightseeing tour around the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own route, getting insider tips from your private driver
- Explore the area known as Maritime Greenwich – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover top Greenwich attractions like the Royal Observatory, the Old Royal Naval College and the Cutty Sark ship
- Visit Greenwich Market (weekends only) or perhaps take a trip to the O2 Arena
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
• If passenger wants to custmise their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Independent Sightseeing Tour to London’s Royal Borough of Greenwich with Private Driver
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Foundling MuseumPiccadilly CircusSt. Paul's CathedralTate ModernSt. Martin's Theatre GreenwichShakespeare's GlobeMadame Tussauds LondonChelsea Physic GardenQueen's House Brick LaneLondon ShardCenotaph Twickenham StadiumGuards MuseumThe Gherkin Sir John Soane's MuseumWarwick CastleCourtauld GalleryCarnaby Street