- Private Jack the Ripper walking tour of London
- Visit scenes of crimes committed by Jack the Ripper and see the infamous location of Bedlam lunatic asylum
- Be transported back to the 19th century with historical commentary from a guide
- Receive undivided attention on this private tour, which can accommodate between one and 15 guests
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk on sites where heinous murders occurred, visit the former Bedlam lunatic asylum, and see the area that inspired Charles Dickens to write ‘Great Expectations’.
Weigh up suspects of Jack the Ripper’s murders and stop off at a historic pub to purchase a drink along the way. Your tour concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lantern Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by PRIVATE Jack the Ripper Ghost Walking Tour in London.