- Guided coach/walking tour of Jack the Ripper's London
- First-class coach transfer to Fleet Street, Whitechapel, and Old Spitalfields Market
- See where Jack The Ripper's found his victims
- Visit a traditional London pub and calm your nerves with a drink (own expense) after your ghost walk
- A professional tour guide ensures a spine-tingling experience
Departure & Return
Evan Evans Tours - 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS at 6.45pm (boarding) Nearest station: Victoria
Tour ends near Trafalgar Square - a pub
What To Expect
Venture past the dim and dreadful Drury Lane to discover terrifying tales about London’s most haunted theater; see the imposing structure of the Old Bailey, an old courthouse at which countless public executions occurred; and, visit the former residence of the demonic barber Sweeney Todd on Fleet Street, whose accomplice, Mrs. Lovett, baked pies containing the flesh of his victims.
Arrive at Whitechapel and disembark your coach to explore some the unnerving murder sites of Jack the Ripper. Hear gruesome tales of grisly murders and discuss some of the prime suspects with your guide, discovering that even Queen Victoria’s grandson was suspected. Stroll past the Ten Bell’s Pub, a favorite social spot of Jack the Ripper’s innocent victims, then conclude your tour with a calming drink (own expense) in an ambient Trafalgar Square pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a combination coach/walking tour
- This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jack the Ripper and Haunted London Tour.