- Avoid expensive taxi fares—explore London on a sightseeing bus instead
- Tick off multiple famous landmarks—such as Big Ben and Tate Britain
- A great mix of stops—from shopping areas to monuments to museums
- Get a freebie—the tour includes a self-guided podcast walking tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- During April and May, our service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city during the holiday season. We advise to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- The Royal London Walk and the City Pack are self-guided tours and the instructions/QR codes for these will be issued locally by the team at point of voucher redemption.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons