Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Cruise the River Thames from Embankment to Tower Bridge
- Enjoy a more personal experience with a group of no more than 20 people
Departure & Return
This tour meets at the "Winston Churchill" statue, Parliament Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JX. The Winston Churchill statue is the largest and is located on the north east corner of the square closest to Big Ben. The name 'CHURCHILL' is written on the stone base of the statue.
Inside Tower of London
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a full day's walking tour, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and at the Tower of London.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to UK government guidelines for the most up to date information.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews