Explore our promoted experiences
- See top London attractions and illuminations as you travel around the city by double decker bus
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your expert guide
- Pass Harrods, Piccadilly Circus, the London Eye and more—all beautifully lit up at night
- Tour central London, taking in Westminster, Knightsbridge, and sights along the Thames River
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: See London by Night, Green Park bus stop, next to the Ritz Hotel Return point: Returns to original departure point *If the bus stop is not in use (due to the construction around the bus stop), please wait below bus stop.
If the bus stop is not in use (due to the construction around the bus stop), please walk about 80m left of the bus stop in the direction toward Hyde Park is another tourist bus stop where Night Bus will be parked and members of our staff will be there to assist any customers.
What To Expect
Soon arrive at St. Paul’s Cathedral, the country's second-biggest church and a masterpiece of baroque architecture. Take a moment to marvel at the magnificent dome set against the city skyline, then catch great views of the illuminated London Eye and the iconic Tower Bridge, spilling golden light down from its two magnificent towers.
The final leg of your tour takes you to Knightsbridge, an attractive neighborhood flush with concert venues, museums, and upscale shopping. Pass by Harrods—one of London’s most famous shops—on your way back to Green Park where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Daily departures during the winter (October to March 2022) are at 19.30pm and 21.20pm & during the summer (April to September) are 19.30pm and 21.15pm from the Green Park stop next to the Ritz Hotel o Piccadilly.
- No tours on 25th and 31st December.
- Audio guides will not be available so all tours will be live guided in English only.
- During summer months the tours may not be in the hours of darkness due to the sunset time.
- All dates and tours are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its service at short notice. Please check prior to travel. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.
- All passengers are required to wear face coverings.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Obviously the provider can't control the weather, but the sort of bus it was combined with the weather made it a disappointing tour." See review