- Open-top bus tour of London on a vintage Routemaster
- Ideal for families and those with limited time in England's capital city
- Tick off landmarks such as the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, and The Shard
- Listen to comic commentary that details London's culture and history
- Listen to site-specific songs and watch immersive graphics on a big screen
Departure & Return
Outside the Grand Hotel, off Trafalgar Square. Opposite Sherlock Holmes Pub. Nearest tube stations are Charing Cross and Embankment. Post Code for pick up location is WC2N 5BY
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide past top attractions such as Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament as you listen to humorous commentary provided by your guide. At each stop, site-specific music and immersive videos on HD screens enhance your experience.
See, too, The Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Tower of London before returning to your original departure point on Northumberland Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The tour cannot wait for late passengers and they cannot be admitted once the show has started.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ghost Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Should be first come, first seated, NO SAVING OF SEATS!" See review