- London Super Saver, combining two incredible, guided tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy a guided visit to St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, home to the Crown Jewels
- Discover the capital’s dark past on a 3-hour evening Jack the Ripper and ghost tour
- Drive through Fleet Street and Drury Lane before exploring Whitechapel on foot
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time: 12:45 pm for 13:00 pm departure - Afternoon London Tour Meeting time: 6:45 pm for 7 pm departure - Jack The Ripper
What To Expect
Disembark for a guided tour of the colossal St Paul’s Cathedral; gaze upwards at the dramatic dome that crowns the structure, marvelling at the ecclesiastical elegance of the architecture. Learn about the intriguing history of the iconic building and discover how the cathedral survived both the Blitz and the Great Fire of London.
Next, venture to the atmospheric Tower of London to explore a landmark steeped in legend and history; enjoy tales of treason and torture from immaculately dressed Beefeaters during your tour. See, too, the glittering Crown Jewels and imagine holding the invaluable Koh-I-Noor diamond and golden crown in your hands.
Continue to the City of London to appreciate the architectural amalgamation of the old and the new. Stare at the sleek spires of skyscrapers and note the contrast of antique buildings as you wander alongside your guide and group. Conclude your tour at Trafalgar Square and enjoy a relaxed hour of free time before the next tour commences.
Jack the Ripper Tour and London Ghost Walk (3 Hours)Climb aboard your comfortable coach at Trafalgar Square and set out into the night to discover London’s petrifying past. Listen as your guide sets the spine-tingling scene and you visualize the East End of Victorian London, imagining the shock of discovering five brutal murders have been committed by the world’s first recognized serial killer, Jack the Ripper.
Cruise past spooky sights like the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, reputed to be the most haunted theater in London, and the atmospheric Old Bailey, a site that witnessed numerous public executions. Visit the former residence of the barbaric barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd, who sold pies filled with the cooked flesh of his victims in a local bakery.
Wander the serpentine streets of Whitechapel and visit a selection of Jack the Ripper murder sites. Discuss suspects and explore the evidence as you stroll past the local public house that many of his innocent victims visited. Appease your anxiety with a strong drink in a pub in Trafalgar Square (own expense), where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is a combination of coach and walking tour.
- This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 12 years
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services (Closed on October 7th, 8th , 15th, November 13th, December 23rd, 24th, 25th). We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note there is currently no guiding permitted in the Tower of London and face coverings must be worn inside St. Paul’s from 8th August.
- Please note that the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice. Subject to the day of the week, the Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery are open. Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to continued distancing measures and there may be time restrictions in place.
- Transport between the end of the Crown Jewels of London tour and the start of the Jack The Ripper Tour is not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands