- Enjoy an efficient way to explore on this evening open-top bus tour
- See a different side of London when you tour the city after dark
- Discover Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and other highlights
- Learn more from your guide’s commentary, or from the provided audio guides
Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight
- Please Note: You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are aiming to have a live guide on every departure, however due to the current situation, a live guide can not be guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour needs to start later to see everything lit up properly." See review