8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Free group leader package for every 15 paying customers
Return (Roundtrip) transfers
English Lessons for 15 Hours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- This is a package programme that starts and ends at the airport
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
- Homestay accommodation is provided with English host families in Richmond
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
4/9/2020 - 10/4/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Science, Sports, Culture English Language Programme in London
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMulti-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeMulti-day Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Twickenham StadiumSt. James's PalaceLeicester SquareApsley House (Wellington Museum)Lyric Theatre LondonKidZania LondonPortobello RoadWhitechapelLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Old Spitalfields MarketKnightsbridgeEltham PalaceRegent StreetLondon Science MuseumSt. Katharine DocksGillian Lynne TheatreChurchill War RoomsThe Postal MuseumWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumSt. Pancras International