- Return coach trip from London to Stonehenge
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort then tour Stonehenge at your leisure
- Stonehenge entrance tickets and free audio-guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time stated.
What To Expect
Rising from vast Salisbury Plain, this spectacular ancient monument dates back some 4,500 years. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1986, it centers on a ring of giant standing stones and is generally believed to have served as a prehistoric temple that marked out the movements of the sun, although its purpose is still wreathed in conjecture.
On arrival at Stonehenge, collect your included entrance tickets and audio-guide, and enjoy ample free time to explore the Stonehenge site and visitor center, whose facilities include exhibitions and a café, as you wish.
Perhaps ride the visitor shuttle or follow walkways to the monument to view it close up. Marvel at this prehistoric masterpiece, and meander around the perimeter as you ponder how the stones were transported here, and then raised and used.
Stroll around the visitor center to learn how and why Stonehenge was built through the cutting-edge audiovisuals and stunning collections of ancient exhibits, including stone axes and burial treasures. Be sure, too, to view the replica Neolithic houses to discover how the Neolithic peoples of the area lived and worked.
After nearly two hours of exploring, reconvene with your coach and relax on your ride back to London. Your trip then ends with a drop-off at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- One-course meal (if option selected) is a choice of either Fish and Chips or Vegetarian Sausages and Mash. Drinks are available at additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the tour on May 28 and August 27 in 2021 will depart at 10:45 AM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus and Independent Day Trip.