Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet us in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee shop, just next to Eurostar departures at 06:00 on Mon-Fri & at 06:30 on Saturdays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise us ahead of time of any food allergies or particular needs so that we may cater to
- Please note: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your train arrives back in London at 9:30 PM, departing Paris at 8:03 PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized