- Day trip from London to the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Oxford
- Explore the town where William Shakespeare was born
- Discover Oxford University's historic sites
- Enjoy commentary from a knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
GLOUCESTER ROAD TUBE STATION (Kensington area). Wait outside Stanhope Arms pub opposite the station exit near Tesco Express! 97 Gloucester Road SW7 4SS
Our tours are back by about 6.30pm. We drop off at HAMMERSMITH station with fast access to all parts of London. Hammersmith is a vibrant area with restaurants, bars and entertainment nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is four years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Stops in both Oxford and Stratford Upon Avon were for more than one hour which is appropriate for such short tour given the distance of travel." See review