9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you're a Harry Potter fan hoping to see the inspiration for Hogwarts, or a history buff that wants to visit the university attended by numerous British Prime Ministers, you shouldn't miss a day trip to Oxford. With this private, guided tour from London, start with easy hotel pickup before you're whisked in a private car to the top sights around the city. Highlights include stops at Oxford University, Christ Church, and the historic Blenheim Palace—all included.
- Visit Oxford and Blenheim Palace on this private, full-day tour from London
- Explore the university town and colleges, and marvel at manicured gardens
- Get a great value with Oxford tour, onboard Wi-Fi, and private car included
- Convenient pickup—and drop-off—from the Central London locations is included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance fees to venue(s) are not included
Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation, airport, port or train station in central London.
Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.
- central London piers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bespoke England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oxford University City and Blenheim Palace Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Oxford University City and Blenheim Palace Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford University City and Blenheim Palace Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford University City and Blenheim Palace Private Car Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Wembley Stadium Queen's House Holland ParkHandel & Hendrix in LondonWestminsterLyceum TheatreWallace CollectionLondon National GalleryWestminster CathedralHMS BelfastBond StreetBushy ParkKensington GardensNotting HillDowning Street St. Martin's Theatre Royal MewsBrick Lane Music HallKnightsbridgeAlbert Memorial