- See a different side of England on a day trip
- Benefit from the historical and cultural knowledge of a guide
- Letting someone else drive lets you focus on the scenery
- An ideal choice for visitors with limited time in England
Departure & Return
Departs at 9 am (boarding commences at 8:45 am) from the Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, London (near Trafalgar Square) SW1Y 5BS
Meeting Time: 8:45 am (Departs at 9 am) at the Original London Visitor Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Departs at 9am (Please arrive 15 minutes before time) from the Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, London SW1Y 5BL. Finishes at 7pm approx at Victoria train station.
- If choosing the option to include a pub lunch in the Cotswolds, please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements at least 72 hours in advance. Please note that some requests may not be possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cotswolds Small Group Tour with optional lunch from London.