Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day guided tour of Paris from London
- Ride the Eurostar to Paris from London!
- See the Champs–Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe on a guided walking tour
- Savor a delicious 2-course lunch on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Marvel over masterpieces like the Mona Lisa at The Louvre
- Fully guided tour ensures a hassle-free trip
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at St Pancras International Station. Meeting Time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed and you will visit Musee d'Orsay instead. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- You must arrive at 6 AM on the day of departure; on Saturdays, you must arrive at 5:30 AM. Your train departs at 06:54 AM from St. Pancras International Station; on Saturdays, your train departs at 6:18 AM. The train arrives back in London at 9:39 PM, departing Paris at 8:04 PM local time.
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm this with the supplier prior to the travel date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control.
- Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
- Meeting time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated.
- Departure Point: St.Pancras International station
- Monday to Friday: Check In :06:00 am Departure from London : 07:01 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- Saturday : Check In: 05:30 am Departure from London : 06:18 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- If the Eiffel Tower restaurant is closed, you will eat on the Bateaux Parisiens.
- 100% cancellation fee applies
- ‘Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travellers within your booking’.
- Restaurant 58 is closed for refurbishment from 1 September 2019 until Spring 2020. You will be dining at Le Bistro Parisien (located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) instead.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Taking the train to Paris is such a civilized way to travel." See review