5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hear the stories behind historic works of art and learn more about the modern masters from your private guide on this tour of three incredible London art galleries. Explore works by da Vinci, Rembrandt and Van Gogh at the National Gallery; see impressive paintings of significant historical figures at the National Portrait Gallery; walk the vast Turbine Hall at Tate Modern. With your guide by your side, you don’t need to rely on gallery audio guides – just ask your guide all your questions!
- Take a bus, a taxi or the London Tube to your conveniently central meeting point
- Tour the galleries in the morning or the afternoon, whichever works for you
- Don’t get left guessing: get handy pre-tour updates from your guide
- Each gallery is accessible to wheelchair users
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide
Walking tour of 3 of the worlds best art galleries
travel to and from your hotel
travel between galleries, please bring a topped up Oyster, travel card or debit / card
Food & Snacks
Departure & Return
Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Sainsbury Wing Entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : 3 Amazing London Art Galleries 1 tour 1 guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : 3 Amazing London Art Galleries 1 tour 1 guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour : 3 Amazing London Art Galleries 1 tour 1 guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Madame Tussauds LondonWestminster BridgeHousehold Cavalry MuseumMuseum of BrandsShoreditchCourtauld GallerySt. Stephen WalbrookCartoon MuseumPaddington StationKensington PalaceHarrodsChislehurst CavesDuchess TheatreTrafalgar SquareKing's CrossDowning Street Regent StreetWindsor CastleWellington ArchSaatchi Gallery