- Private walking tour of the British Museum
- Guided tour of the British Museum, including the famous Rosetta Stone and Parthenon sculptures
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Expert guide specializing in art history
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from the British Museum Address: Great Russell Street, London, UK Directions: Tour departs from the British Museum: meet in the Great Court by the visitors' desk to the right of the entrance of the British Museum. Dates: Daily Return point: Concludes at the British Museum
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
What To Expect
One of the world’s premier museums — on a par with Paris’ Louvre and New York’s Metropolitan museum — this world-famous institution houses a vast collection of historical artifacts and art across more than 70 galleries.
With your guide providing enlightening commentary throughout, stroll around to discover some of the museum’s highlights. View treasures such as the Parthenon frieze from the Acropolis at Athens; the fabled Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies; and check out more of the artifacts and sections as you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTSTUR Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Book this tour, with good luck Marguerite will be your tour guide." See review