- Private tour of the National Gallery and the British Museum in London
- Don't miss each museum's cultural highlights with a guide
- Perfect for history and art enthusiasts
- See paintings by Van Gogh and Leonardo Da Vinci in the National Gallery
- Marvel at the Rosetta Stone and the Mummy of Katebet in the British Museum
- Customize the itinerary of this private tour
Departure & Return
Meet by the red telephone booth closest to the main gate of British Museum. Meet your guide outside the gates of the museum by the red telephone booth situated to the left of the main gates of the museum on the sidewalk of Great Russell Street across from Starbucks.
What To Expect
After a short break in which to purchase refreshments, head over to the National Gallery. Begin your artistic journey in the high-ceilinged galleries of the museum and admire pieces by Vincent Van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci.
Feast your senses on Johannes Vermeer’s 'A Young Woman Standing at a Virginal' and delight in the delicate brushstrokes of 'The Madonna of the Pinks' by Raphael. At each painting, you guide offers historical context and identifies the period to which the style belongs.
Your tour concludes in the National Gallery, where you are free to continue exploring independently if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: British Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff