3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the enchantment of London at night, and learn to take evening photos using professional techniques. Explore iconic London landmarks and examine unique architecture while learning to capture the perfect shots. Enjoy the personalized attention of an experienced photographer on a private night photography tour.
- Visit London’s most photogenic destinations after dark
- Learn how to take outstanding night photographs with expert and experienced tuition from a professional Fine Art photographer
- Discover the best spots to capture the London skyline and city lights
- Evening tour leaves you free to explore London during the day
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
Review of photographs and how to develop photography skills
Photography Walking Tour which captures the essence of London at Night
Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Tripod is recommended for night photography - if you wish to hire a tripod contact us after booking
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Night Photography Tour in London
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonNight Tours - HorleyArchitecture Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyNight Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchitecture Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNight Tours - CambridgeArchitecture Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgePhotography Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Imperial War Museum (IWM)Royal Air Force Museum LondonWembley Stadium Prince of Wales TheatreGarden MuseumHard Rock Cafe LondonLambeth PalaceKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumBritish MuseumMonument to the Great Fire of LondonLondon Stansted Airport (STN)WhitechapelBushy ParkZSL London ZooPortobello RoadMuseum of BrandsSavoy TheatreCarnaby StreetLondon ChinatownBrick Lane Music Hall