- Explore London at night with a professional photographer guide
- Enjoy one-on-one attention during a personalized private tour
- Learn how to capture striking architectural features by night
- Get the most out of your camera with plenty of tips and advice
Departure & Return
Meet near London Bridge Rail Station
Ends near Tower Hill Tube Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your own camera
- For the clearest night photographs possible please bring a tripod
- If you wish to hire a tripod please contact us after booking
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour and a fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff