5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover one of London’s most atmospheric and history-saturated areas when you go on a private tour of Greenwich. Meet your guide at your London hotel, and travel via public transportation (own expense) to Greenwich. Visit the UNESCO-listed Old Royal Naval College and the National Maritime Museum; admire the Cutty Sark, a restored, 19th-century clipper ship; explore the Royal Observatory, where Sir Isaac Newton once worked; and enjoy the views overlooking London.
- Spend the day discovering Greenwich and its UNESCO-listed highlights
- A private tour lets you customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Visit the Old Royal Naval College, Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory and more
- Learn all about Greenwich’s wealth of history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel (not just those on the list) before we make our way by Underground to Greenwich.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Greenwich Observatory is on top of a short but steep hill. Don't worry if this isn't for you, there are plenty of other things to see in Greenwich!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Greenwich Private Day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Greenwich Private Day Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Greenwich Private Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Greenwich Private Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
KnightsbridgeStamford BridgeParliament Square Fan MuseumCambridge TheatreMansion HouseSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsThe Kia OvalGarden MuseumApollo Victoria TheatreUp at The O2All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)The Gherkin Holland ParkCovent GardenSt. Katharine DocksMarble Arch SohoPrince of Wales TheatreFoundling Museum