3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If you’re fascinated by the royals, there’s no better way to follow in their footsteps than a private walking tour. See St. James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace, Clarence House, and Kensington Palace, and stroll the Mall. View the memorials of Princess Diana and Prince Albert, and so much more. For the full experience, upgrade to include afternoon tea at Kensington Palace.
- Talk royal history with your private guide as you tour parks and palaces
- Pay tribute at the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain in Hyde Park
- Upgrade for a delicious afternoon tea at Kensington Palace
- Feel free to request a public transport pickup from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Studio Walk, London W8 4PU, UK
Bayswater Rd, Bayswater, London W2 4SS, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal London Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal London Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Royal London Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal London Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Canary WharfFoundling MuseumWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumShakespeare's GlobeBritish MuseumKing's CrossFleet Street ArcelorMittal OrbitAlbert MemorialBrick Lane Music HallHampton Court PalacePiccadilly TheatreLondon City HallWestminster CathedralVictoria and Albert MuseumSouthwark CathedralAbbey RoadBlackfriars BridgeQueen's House Smithfield Market