- Includes use of bike and helmet
- Afternoon tour leaves the rest of your day free
- Snap photos of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Royal Albert Hall
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside the main entrance to Hotel Hilton, Hyde Park. Please make sure you’re at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend this tour for people in the age approx 13-65 who knows how to ride a bike. We suggest you wear comfortable clothes, bring a snack, a bottle of water and have a look at the weather forecast. All participants are responsible for their own security on a tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Notting Hill Bike tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands