Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the home of Sherlock Holmes at 221B Baker Street and explore the Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Shop for souvenirs at the Sherlock Holmes Store
- See filming locations from the BBC TV series 'Sherlock'
- Enjoy entertaining Sherlock Holmes facts, anecdotes and trivia from your guide
- Travel by comfortable mini-coach
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Just outside the entrance on Bridge Street (opposite Big Ben) there is Cafe Nero and we can meet/start from there.
We end just outside the Sherlock Museum at 221B Baker Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them. Please note this tour normally has 3 short tube journeys in it, these can be changed for taxis.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Stephen is a really lovely guy with incredible knowledge about London and its hidden places.I highly recommend this tour!" See review