3 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lose yourself in the crime-busting, mystery-solving world of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson on this private walking tour of London. Visit the home of the legendary detective at 221B Baker Street; see fiction brought to life in the Sherlock Holmes Museum and shop for Sherlock souvenirs at the official Sherlock Holmes Store. Then, follow the trail of BBC TV series Sherlock as you visit memorable filming locations in Russell Square and Whitehall; see the site of Sherlock's fake death and hear stories about Sherlock actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
- Visit the home of Sherlock Holmes at 221B Baker Street and explore the Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Shop for souvenirs at the Sherlock Holmes Store
- See filming locations from the BBC TV series 'Sherlock'
- Enjoy entertaining Sherlock Holmes facts, anecdotes and trivia from your guide
- Travel by comfortable mini-coach
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Westminster , London SW1A 2JR, UK
Just outside the entrance on Bridge Street (opposite Big Ben) there is Cafe Nero and we can meet/start from there.