- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to go sightseeing
- Learn all about the Beatles and their history from your guide
- Pick between convenient morning and afternoon departure times
- See more of the landmarks in less time when you travel by taxi
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Sloane Square Tube Station (by the main entrance)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Please note, there will be fair amount of walking involved in the tour, it may not be suitable for those with mobility problems
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brit Icon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands