Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip from London to the intriguing sites of Stonehenge, Glastonbury, and Avebury
- Explore the legendary Glastonbury Tor and St Michael's Church with a guide
- Retrace the life of King Arthur
- Hear about the legend of the Holy Grail at the Chalice Well
- Visit some of the world's largest prehistoric stone circles
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
07.30am Outside the Hard Rock Hotel main entrance, Marble Arch (formerly the Cumberland Hotel)
Return point: Victoria Train Station at approximately 6:30pm. This is one of the largest transport stations in London, with excellent connections to all parts of London and beyond
What To Expect
Begin the tour at Salisbury Plain, home to Stonehenge. Look out on a landscape scattered with stone circles and burial chambers more than 5,000 years old, and hear theories surrounding the mysterious scene. You'll also have time to stroll the grounds and take photos.
Continue to the small town of Glastonbury, where King Arthur’s sword was reputedly created. Delve into the region’s rich history with your guide and ascend to the summit of Glastonbury Tor to see landmarks such as St. Michael’s Church from the hilltop.
Stroll the Chalice Well Gardens to discover the biblical legends that shroud the enclave and then break for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Head to Glastonbury Abbey to pay your respects to King Arthur and Queen Guinevere in their final resting places.
Next, travel to the village of Avebury, home to charming thatched-roof cottages and some of the largest megalithic stone circles in the world. Marvel at these huge monuments that were hauled into place thousands of years ago. Then, relax during the return journey back to London, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands