- The perfect tour for families with children
- A small-group tour, limited to 12, means a more personalized experience
- Tour London’s British Museum with a guide so you see its best bits
- Stress-free tour with entrance fees and a guide included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the main gate of the British Museum on Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3BA, just opposite the Museum Tavern (next to Starbucks). The tour guide will be showing a sign with the customer's name. Address: Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3BA Directions: Nearest underground stations: • Tottenham Court Road (500m) • Holborn (500m) • Russell Square (800m) • Goodge Street (800m)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a shared tour in which more than one family may participate (max 12 people)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience