4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the infectious energy of London’s South Bank on this 4-hour photography walking tour. Your professional photographer guide will show you how to adjust aperture, shutter speed and depth of field to snap candid portraits of the street entertainers and market vendors that line the River Thames. With tour places limited to six, you’ll enjoy one-on-one tuition to help you achieve winning shots of landmarks like the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul's Cathedral.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
Review of photographs and how to develop skills
Expert and experienced tuition
Departure & Return
The Queen's Walk, London SE1 7PB, UK
Meet near the London Eye
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Course attendees should bring their own camera
- Fully charged battery and/or spare battery
- Large memory cards to hold the extra photos taken during a photo tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgePhotography Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
St. James's ParkSt. Paul's CathedralSouth BankGillian Lynne TheatrePrince of Wales TheatreSt. Pancras InternationalUp at The O2Tate ModernZSL London ZooLondon City HallApollo Victoria TheatreAmbassadors TheatreHousehold Cavalry MuseumLondon Transport MuseumBond StreetThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsKensington PalaceWarwick CastlePaddington StationMonument to the Great Fire of London