- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please wait by the concierge desk 15 minutes prior to your departure time Early departure : (except June - August) Departs: 5.30am For Early departures in June - August: Departs: 5.00am Late departure : (except June – August) Departs: 11.15am Late departures in June - August: Departs : 12.15pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gaze at the monument from a unique inside perspective and listen to arresting stories that detail the mysteries surrounding the atmospheric landscape. Afterward, return to your minivan and continue to Oxford through the picturesque English countryside.
Then take in the architectural charm of Oxford on a guided walking tour. Stroll past the impressive buildings of the prestigious university and discover which intellectual figures attended and admire the classic books within the 17th-century Bodleian Library.
Return to your vehicle for the journey Windsor Castle, an official residence of the Queen of England, and receive an introduction to the home of the British Royal Family. See the opulent State Apartments and St. George’s Chapel on a guided tour, and capture photographs of panoramic vistas from the castle grounds (entry to Windsor Castle is not included).
Relax during your journey back to London, where the tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is very much worth the extra to go inside the stones." See review
- "It was totally worth waking up super early in the morning to get this rare opportunity to walk around the stones." See review
- "All the comforts afforded, well worth getting up at the crack of dawn for this once in a lifetime experience." See review