2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Walk through the same London as Harry Potter with this engaging tour which uses projections and quizzes. Move into the magical world with a guide who offers quizzes and spells as you walk through London. See some of London’s most iconic landmarks and hidden corners with a Harry Potter twist, then glide down the River Thames for another perspective.
- Quizzes and games along the way — each Harry Potter themed
- Tour ends at King’s Cross, the location where Harry entered the wizarding world
- Enjoy the magic of a personalized experience with this small group tour
- A walking tour makes for an intimate experience of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Zone 1/2 Travelcard
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Potter About London - with Boat Ride down the Thames?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Potter About London - with Boat Ride down the Thames?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great to have a small break and get some coffee and see the Millenium bridge as well." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Potter About London - with Boat Ride down the Thames
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWater ToursWalking ToursMarketsMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyPub Tours - HorleyWater Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPub Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWater Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgePub Tours - CambridgeWater Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
London ShardTrafalgar SquareThe Gherkin Covent GardenLondon City HallNotting HillClink Prison MuseumEltham PalaceHolland ParkSt. Paul's CathedralHousehold Cavalry MuseumImperial War Museum (IWM)St. James's ParkPrince of Wales TheatreShakespeare's GlobeLondon DungeonBrick LaneSt. Pancras InternationalTwickenham StadiumBlackfriars Bridge