- Guarantee your entry to one of London's top-selling attractions
- Ascend to two viewing platforms to enjoy panoramic views of London's skyline
- Feel your adrenaline levels soar as you glide down the 583-foot (178-meter) slide at 15mph
- Travel through light and dark sections that wind around the Olympic sculpture 12 times
Departure & Return
Departure PointQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Olympic Stadium O Olympic Stadium Stratford Station, London E20 2ST England
What To Expect
Opt either to take the stairs or a high-speed elevator to the first of two viewing platforms, from which you’ll enjoy panoramic views of London’s iconic skyline. Use interactive screens to locate landmarks including The Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Canary Wharf, and gain an alternative perspective of London by looking through two shape-shifting mirrors.
Then, once you’ve summoned your courage, don a protective helmet, receive a short safety briefing, and prepare to plummet down the world’s tallest, longest, and fastest slide.
Travel through light and dark sections at speeds of up to 15 mph, wind around the sculpture 12 times in a tight corkscrew, and experience gentle curves and thrilling drops.
At the bottom, enjoy Stratford’s innovative Olympic Park at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- The use of personal go-pros, cameras, phones, other electronic devices and unofficial recording equipment on The Slide are not permitted.
- Please note: you will allocated the next available Slide within your time slot on arrival at the attraction
- Please note: If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not ride The Slide.
- Please note the following: visitors using The Slide must consider the below before purchasing tickets:
- Must be at least 1.3m in height and at least eight (8)years old
- Weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
- Wear long sleeves or protective elbow pads (provided)
- Seek medical advice if they have any pre-existing medical conditions
- Do not slide under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY ArcelorMittal Orbit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit.