3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit a number of London’s most striking war memorials—and commemorate the lives of those who were lost in different conflicts—on this private walking tour. Meet your guide at your hotel or the tour starting point, and set off on a discovery of tributes to soldiers who fought in the world wars and more. As you go, you’ll also learn about pivotal moments in British military history.
- Discover a range of London’s key war memorials
- A private tour gives you an intimate way to explore and pay respects
- Meet your guide at your hotel or other convenient location
- Learn the history behind the sights from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Unit B, Portcullis House 1-2, Bridge St, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, UK
Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LY, UK
Oxford St, London W1C 1LX, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during War Memorials of London Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during War Memorials of London Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during War Memorials of London Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during War Memorials of London Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P55
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Oxford StreetBoxpark ShoreditchIslingtonBrick Lane Music HallThe Postal MuseumDiana Memorial FountainSaatchi GalleryRoyal Albert Hall Twickenham StadiumBanqueting House Guards MuseumLondon Luton Airport (LTN)Duchess TheatreLord's Cricket GroundLondon Canal MuseumPlatform 9 3/4Albert MemorialQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkApsley House (Wellington Museum)Fortnum & Mason