- Admission and stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach and included free Wi-fi
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departs : Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS – Please arrive at least 15 minutes before each departure. Departs at 9am - boarding at 8.45am Departs at 11am - boarding at 10.45am Departs at 1pm - boarding at 12.45pm Departs at 1.30pm - boarding at 1.15pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, your guest services assistant will arrange your entrance ticket. Head inside the studios and on a self-guided tour see original sets, props, and costumes from the Harry Potter movies. Stroll upon the quaint cobbles of Diagon Alley, observing the colorful row of shops for familiar facades such as Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Olivanders Wand Shop; gain insight into the special effects that created visual spectacles in the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s office; and visit the Ministry of Magic to learn of the mythical rules that govern the magical microcosm of Harry Potter.
Capture fabulous photo opportunities on camera during your enthralling experience; snap shots beside the impressive Hogwarts Express steam engine and pretend to embark at Platform 9 ¾ for some unforgettable memories.
At a time arranged with your guide, return to your coach and relax during the journey back to central London.
TM & © 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note : A Celebration of Slytherin – running until 12 November 2020 & 23 January – 15 September 2021 is included in the ticket price
- Please note: Hogwarts in the Snow runs from 14th November 2020 - 17th January 2021 and is included in the ticket price
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Disclaimer: This Tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling.’
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London.
- "It does get very crowded and you really have to spend a lot of time there so be prepared to eat, which also takes a lot of time." See review
- "Take note, this trip, take at least half of your day as the travelling time heading to and fro is impeded by the bad congestion in London." See review
- "Warner Bros studio as experience is great, it's worth to visit , However, Trip transport is not luxury at all." See review