7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make a visit to Warwick Castle easy with this private day trip from north London. With transport, a prebooked admission ticket, and a guide included, the experience lets you focus less on the logistics and more on the history of the famous Norman Castle. Climb the towers, learn about the battlements, and look out for medieval re-enactments that bring the castle’s history to life. You can even upgrade to include entry to the dungeons. Beware: It’s not for the faint hearted!
- Start from Watford Junction station, a short train ride from central London
- Hear the history behind the original motte-and-bailey Warwick Castle
- Avoid the large tour groups as you explore with your own private guide
- Enjoy more personal interaction and the chance to ask questions freely
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Central London hotel, not just those listed here.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warwick Castle Private Tour from London?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Warwick Castle Private Tour from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Warwick Castle Private Tour from London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warwick Castle Private Tour from London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Warwick Castle Private Tour from London
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Ambassadors TheatreLondon BridgeCity of LondonBritish MuseumPrimrose HillLondon DungeonBomber Command MemorialRoyal Academy of ArtsCutty SarkHer Majesty's TheatreBond StreetGillian Lynne TheatreLondon Natural History MuseumWhitehall The Postal MuseumCourtauld GallerySohoSouthwark CathedralLambeth PalaceChurchill War Rooms