Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover four of England’s top attractions on this full-day tour
- Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock Abbey, and Bath
- Round-trip transfer from central London via air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Meeting point & Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Check-in time: 7:30am Departure time: 8:00am Return time: approx. 8:00pm Return point: Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- The meeting time is 7:30am sharp, and return time is approximately 8pm
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please check the Schedule tab for full information on closures.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is in use for official functions. As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- St. George’s Chapel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 23 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- 24 December 2019 (closes at 1:00pm)
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 9 and 10 April 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 22 April 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 4 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 5 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 6 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 7 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 14 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 15 June 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 16 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff