Explore our promoted experiences
- This tour makes it simple to discover the beautiful English countryside
- Visit Windsor, Lacock Abbey, Stonehenge, and Bath, all in one day
- Seamless, round-trip transit from central London via air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Check-in time: 7:30am Departure time: 8:00am Return: 8:00pm (approx.). You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 25th – 26th December 2019: Castle completely closed
- 11th,14th & 16th January 2020: Castle completely closed
- 18 - 24 January 2020: State Apartments is closed. All other rooms in the State Apartments and Semi State Rooms are open as usual.
- 14 June 2020: The State Apartments will be closed.
- 16 June 2020: The State Apartments will be closed.
- 9th & 10th April 2020: Castle completely closed
- 15th June 2020: Castle completely closed
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff