Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath tour with lunch on Christmas day
- Stroll around cobbled Royal Windsor, home to Windsor Castle
- Make a photo stop at Stonehenge
- Savor a roast turkey Christmas lunch at a traditional pub
- Visit the market town of Salisbury
- Go on a walking tour of the city of Bath
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
5 Minutes walk from Victoria Underground and mainline stations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Courtesy hotel pick-up service is available from over 30 hotels in central London. Please contact Premium Tours +44 (0) 207 713 1311 directly for more information. The hotel pick-up must be confirmed at least 48 hours before departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms