11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Cover three of England’s most iconic attractions on this private, chauffeured trip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath. Travel comfortably between locations in your own luxurious, climate-controlled Mercedes, with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off. Step inside the historic chapel where Prince Harry wed Meghan Markle, marvel at towering, thousands-year-old Neolithic monuments, and explore Roman and Georgian influences in Britain’s famous spa town.
- A three-for-one, full-day private trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Explore Jane Austin-era baths and terraced homes in Britain’s only thermal bath town
- Learn how Britain’s famous Neolithic landmarks were constructed using ancient tools
- Visit the ancestral home of the British Royal Family and the queen’s official residence
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Evan Evans Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected)
Travel in a Mercedes E class or V class
Photo opportunities at Windsor Castle and in Stonehenge & Bath
Entry to Stonehenge including audio guide
Walking tour of Bath
Pick-up and drop off from your chosen location in London
Entry to the Roman Baths
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier for pick up and drop off location in London by time of booking or at least 14-10 days prior to your travel/service date of tour, if you can.
Tour departs at approx. 8-8:30 am (meeting at 7:45 / 8:15 am)
Please note that you must contact us in advance to arrange your pick up & drop off location in order to redeem your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat (age 2-9 years) is available on a request basis for Driver-Guide only.
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyArchitecture Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetArchitecture Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeArchitecture Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Lyceum Theatre Tours & TicketsChurchill War Rooms Tours & TicketsCity of London Tours & TicketsGarden Museum Tours & TicketsSir John Soane's Museum Tours & TicketsMarylebone Tours & TicketsNational Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsTate Modern Tours & TicketsKing's Cross Tours & TicketsPrimrose Hill Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds London Tours & TicketsWestminster Bridge Tours & TicketsBritish Museum Tours & TicketsWembley Stadium Tours & TicketsEast End Tours & TicketsMonument to the Great Fire of London Tours & TicketsSavoy Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Brands Tours & TicketsKew Gardens Tours & Tickets