11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Have only a limited stay in London? Journey beyond city limits, and see three of England’s most coveted attractions, in just one day: this convenient, private tour makes exploring simple. Following pickup at your hotel, travel via comfortable vehicle to UNESCO-listed Stonehenge and journey to Windsor Castle (the world’s largest and oldest continually occupied castle). Then, discover Oxford and its world-renowned university before returning to London.
- See the best of England in just one day on this seamless, private tour
- Get up close and personal with UNESCO-listed Stonehenge
- Visit Windsor Castle and explore atmospheric Oxford on foot
- Leave all the logistics and driving to someone else
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Evan Evans Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected)
Travel in a Mercedes E class or V class
Pick-up and drop off from your chosen location (London zones 1-3)
Entrance into Stonehenge including audio guide
Entrance into Windsor Castle including audio guide
Walking tour of Oxford with your expert guide
Photo opportunities in Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge
Food and drinks
Pick-up & Drop-off from outside London Zone 3
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier for pick up and drop off location in London (within Zone 1-3) by time of booking or at least 5-7 days prior to your travel/service date of tour, if you can.
Tour departs at approx. 8 - 8:30 am (Please meet 15 minutes before time)
Please note that you must contact us in advance to arrange your pick up & drop off location in order to redeem your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat (age 2-9 years) is available on a request basis
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford Private Car Tour from London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford Private Car Tour from London
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonBus Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London Natural History MuseumRoyal Festival HallLambeth PalaceDiana Memorial FountainRegent's ParkTate BritainQueen's TheatrePaddington StationLondon Transport MuseumHampstead HeathZSL London ZooLondon City HallLondon National TheatreSt. Stephen WalbrookSmithfield MarketKensington GardensChurchill War RoomsGillian Lynne TheatreRegent StreetMonument to the Great Fire of London