1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Kuang Si Waterfall lies just outside of Luang Prabang and is a popular swimming spot. On this tour, take the scenic route and cycle out to the waterfall, stopping along the way to visit local villages. Enjoy free time to swim at the falls, trek in the jungle, and visit the bear sanctuary, then cruise back to Luang Prabang along the Mekong River.
- Scenic 19mi (30km) bike ride through the Laos countryside
- Swim and enjoy lunch at the Kuang Si Waterfall
- Magnificent views as you cruise the Mekong River in a longtail boat
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Mekong Boat cruise
Quality Mountain Bike
Tips for the guide
Departure & Return
Royal Palace, Luang Prabang, Laos
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BCFamilyTour.com
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike to Kuangsi Waterfall and Cruise the Mekong River Back - Luang Prabang 1 day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuang PrabangNature and Wildlife - VientianeAttractions & Museums - VientianeNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang MaiCategory