8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re visiting Luang Prabang for the first time, get the perfect introduction to Laos’ prettiest city during a sightseeing tour that includes a cooking class. You’ll explore a local market with a guide—which allows you to overcome the language barrier and discover exotic produce you may not already be familiar with—before mastering the basics of Laos dishes and taking a tour of the city.
- Orient yourself in Luang Prabang during a city tour and cooking class
- A great intro for first-time visitors
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Expenses for make cooking class
Food and drinks, unless specified
Other services not mentioned above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in luangprabang center, please mention the name and address of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lavila Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Cooking Class with Luang Prabang City Tour and Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuang PrabangCooking Classes - VientianeCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Chiang MaiCategory