- Full-day tour of Kuang Si Falls and Lao villages from Luang Prabang
- See an alms-giving ceremony and visit the Phosi market in Luang Prabang
- Explore traditional villages including Ban Ouay, Ban Ou, and Ban Thapene
- Hike through the rain forest and swim beneath the beautiful Kuang Si
- Learn about black bears at the Tat Kuang Si Bear Sanctuary
- Great-value tour includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport
- This private tour ensures you receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel in Luang Prabang. Please provide pickup location in Luang Prabang
What To Expect
After the morning procession, follow your guide to Phosi Market and soak up the atmosphere of Luang Prabang’s biggest market. Listen as your guide points out oddities like dried buffalo skin, unique tropical fruits, and traditional handicrafts as you stroll around the buzzing marketplace.
Next, swap city life for rural living as you head out into the countryside and enjoy the scenic drive to Kuang Si. Along the way, discover more about Laos’ ethnic hill tribes as you visit the H'mong village of Ban Ouay and the Lao village of Ban Ou. Finally, arrive at the Khmu village of Ban Thapene, which lies just below the falls, and is renowned for its traditional basket weaving.
After lunch (included), continue to the parking area for the Kuang Si waterfalls and follow your guide on a short hike through the rainforest to the falls. Enjoy free time to swim in the clear waters beneath the falls, take photos of the dramatic travertine waterfalls, or hike around the falls. (Note: bring swimsuits, towels and a clean set of clothes with you if you want to swim).
After swimming, pay a visit to the Khuang Si Bear Sanctuary, home to a number of rescued Asiatic black bears, before heading back to your Luang Prabang hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.