9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See four sides of Laos during this day-long tour of Luang Prabang. From spirituality to gastronomy, this tour showcases the diversity of daily life in the UNESCO Town Of Luang Prabang World Heritage Site. Avoid getting a manufactured tourist experience: give alms like a local, shop in a local market and learn to cook authentic Lao cuisine.
- Make the most of your time in Luang Prabang with this extra-long tour
- Don’t strain to hear your guide, with a cap of 15 guests on this tour
- Hotel pickup makes the early start to see the monks a little easier to bear
- This tour’s cooking class can be made suitable for vegetarian travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Other services not mentioned above.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lavila Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuang PrabangCooking Classes - VientianeCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Chiang MaiCategory