5 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Save time researching Swiss Alps highlights, and get access to an itinerary of spectacular sights to visit in a day, such as Mt. Rigi, and the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa. Rather than rushing to keep up with a group, a benefit of this tour is that it’s self-guided. Enjoy the freedom of exploring on your own, but the perk of having transport included, such as a round-trip Lake Lucerne cruise, a ride on a mountain railway, and a cable car ride included.
- No strict schedules—explore Mt. Rigi at your own pace
- Hassle-free tour package with cruise, train, and cable car ride included
- Perfect for pampering—relax at Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa
- Great for scenic photo opportunities of Swiss lakes
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip Lake Lucerne cruise (2nd class)
Rides on Europe's first mountain railway (cogwheel train) from Vitznau - Rigi Kulm
Rides on the cable car from Weggis - Rigi Kaltbad (closed from: 17.-19.06.2019 / 04.-15.11.2019)
Entrance Fee to the Mineral Bahts & SPA in Rigi Kaltbad
Towels, but they can be hired for an additional surcharge at the Mineral Baths & SPA Rigi Kaltbad
Transportation to/from attraction
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
6/8/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly noted that this tour is self-guided
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Hiking lovers can walk for many hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- Do not forget your swimsuit (but it can also be hired at the Entrance for additional charge)
- Children up to 15 years travel free of charge in July and August on Mt. Rigi (please buy ticket on spot for the lake cruise and the Mineral Bahts & SPA Rigi Kaltbad)
- Children below 1 year have no access to the Mineral Baths & Spa, Children from 1 - 3 years are free of charge
- keep your distance (1.5 meters)
- wear a mask (no mask required for the mineral bath, only train and cable car)
- Near public transportation
- avoid peak travel periods
- follow hygiene rules
- we clean regularly
- buy your ticket online
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY RIGI BAHNEN AG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rigi Day Pass With Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad and Boat Ride Lucerne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rigi Day Pass With Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad and Boat Ride Lucerne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Rigi Day Pass With Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad and Boat Ride Lucerne?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rigi Day Pass With Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad and Boat Ride Lucerne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rigi Day Pass With Mineralbad & Spa Rigi Kaltbad and Boat Ride Lucerne
5 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeWinter SportsWinter Sports Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Day Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLucerneSkip-the-Line Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWinter Sports - Central SwitzerlandWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - Central SwitzerlandAttractions & Museums - Central SwitzerlandSightseeing Passes - Central SwitzerlandSkip-the-Line Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWinter Sports - ZurichWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - ZurichAttractions & Museums - ZurichSightseeing Passes - ZurichSkip-the-Line Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWinter Sports - BaselWinter Sports Tickets & Passes - BaselAttractions & Museums - BaselSightseeing Passes - BaselCategory
Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & Tickets