10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in East Java and a popular feat for hikers. On this tour, experience the magic of a Mount Bromo sunrise without having to hike to the summit. Make an early start, arrive at the Penankan viewpoint in time to watch the sunrise over the Mount Bromo National Park, then continue exploring the crater, the ‘Sea of Sand’, and the Savannah Hills. Make a stop at the Rainbow Waterfall (optional) on the way back to your hotel.
- Spectacular views as you watch the sunrise over Mount Bromo
- Explore the Mt. Bromo crater, ‘sea of sand’, and Savannah Hills in a 4x4
- Optional photo opportunities at Rainbow Waterfall
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Malang hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees (DOMESTIC)
Hotel pickup and drop-off by 4WD Jeep
Accommodation in Malang
Rainbow waterfall ticket
Additional foreign entry ticket
Departure & Return
Jl. Laksamana Martadinata No.32, Kotalama, Kec. Kedungkandang, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65118, Indonesia
Branch office : Laksamana martadinata 32
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURTRIP1st Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1Day - Bromo Sunrise Tour via Malang
10 to 12 hours
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalang4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaExtreme - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory