Explore our promoted experiences
- All food and drink tasting, including lunch, is included in the price of this tour
- Visit some of Manchester’s most popular local spots that tourists don’t know about!
- Learn about the importance of independent food and drink producers to the city of Manchester
- Your guide will help you plan where to head to next after the tour if you need more recommendations
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 1 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scranchester Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.